“Providing management with the tools needed to drive sustainable growth and create lasting value.”
At CWI Industrial Partners
- Joined in 2021 as a Senior Associate, promoted to Vice President in 2022
- Andrew Foster’s primary responsibilities include screening and analysis of acquisition opportunities, conducting due diligence and procuring deal financing, assisting portfolio companies with governance and monitoring initiatives as well as special projects
- Western Reserve (Investment Banking)
- Edgewater Capital Partners (Private Equity)
- Ocean Tomo Investment Group (Investment Management)
- The Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University – MBA
- Miami University – Bachelor of Science in Economics
- Safe-Way Garage Doors
What excites you about industrial manufacturing?
I firmly believe that private equity is a people business. The cornerstone of a great company and great investment is matching the right leaders with the right resources to succeed. I’ve invested in multiple industries during my career but connect most with the blue-collar, hard-working spirit embodied in domestic manufacturing. From the C-suite to the shop floor, I enjoy building relationships with the people driving America’s manufacturing renaissance.
How do you spend your free time away from work?
- Golfing in the summer and skiing in the winter
- Exploring wine regions around the world with my wife, Victoria
- Hopelessly supporting the Cleveland Browns, Indians and Cavs
- Attempting to stay in shape