“Critical to our success is partnering with management teams who share our core values and vision for growing the business.”
At CWI Industrial Partners
- Joined full-time in 2010
- John Corrigan’s primary responsibilities include working with portfolio company management to drive value through formulation and execution of strategic plans, portfolio company governance and oversight, developing industrial-focused investment hypotheses and sourcing new investment opportunities
- EY Transactional Due Diligence, Auditing
- CPA (Ohio and Massachusetts – inactive)
- University of Michigan Ross School of Business – MBA
- Boston College – Bachelor of Science in Finance and Accounting
- Motion and Flow Control
- Other Engineered Products and Services
- Paradigm Windows
- Safe-Way Garage Doors
What are you motivated by?
I derive a deep sense of satisfaction from working with our portfolio companies to build bigger, better, and more sustainable businesses over the long term.
How do you spend your free time away from work?
When not at work, I enjoy spending weekends at my family’s house on Lake Erie, reading, running and cheering on the Browns, Indians and Cavs.