“CWI Industrial partners with management teams to take middle market business to the next level. We are totally focused on building industrial businesses.”
At CWI Industrial Partners
- Joined in 2009
- Dick Hollington’s primary responsibilities include day-to-day management of the firm, developing and maintaining relationships with investors and financial intermediaries, sourcing and executing acquisition opportunities and stewarding portfolio company investments.
- Founder of RRH Management LLC (Private Equity)
- Sky Financial Group Executive Team (Financial Services)
- McKinsey & Company (Management Consulting)
- McDonald Investments Corporate Finance (Investment Banking)
- Darden School of Management at the University of Virginia – MBA
- Williams College – Bachelor of Arts in Political Science
- Plastics and Other Polymers
- Other Engineered Products and Services
- Safe-Way Garage Doors
What excites you about industrial manufacturing?
Manufacturing is the bedrock of our nation’s economy, and I enjoy participating in ensuring we remain competitive in a global market place.
How do you spend your free time away from work?
We enjoy lot’s of time with extended family, enjoying the outdoors and playing a wide range of sports.