“Being a value-add and trusted partner to our management teams, with a shared vision for growing their business is critical to our success”
At CWI Industrial Partners
- Joined in 2015 as a Senior Associate
- Matt’s primary responsibilities include sourcing new investment opportunities, executing transactions and working with portfolio company management to drive value through the creation and execution of strategic plans.
- Robert W. Baird (Investment Banking)
- Victory Capital (Public Equity Investment)
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification (LSSI)
- CFA Charterholder
- The University of Chicago Booth School of Business – MBA
- Michigan State of University – Bachelor of Arts in Economics
- Aerospace and Defense
- Material Handling / Automation
- Libra Industries
- Bryant Products
What excites you about industrial manufacturing?
The level of ingenuity and innovation that takes place in US manufacturing is unlike any other country in the world. We believe there is a significant opportunity through re-shoring, investment and automation to grow US industrial businesses over the next several decades and lead the global economy. Our firm takes great pride in our ability to invest in this renaissance.
How do you spend your free time away from work?
I spend a large amount of my free time with my wife and daughter in addition to biking, running and golfing.