“We’re committed to driving value through strategic partnerships, leveraging shared expertise and working closely with management teams.”
At CWI Industrial Partners
- Joined as a Senior Associate in 2023.
- Ryan Pelagalli’s primary responsibilities include scouring and analyzing acquisition opportunities, conducting due diligence and procuring deal financing. He assists current portfolio companies with project execution along with corporate governance and monitoring internal operations.
- Lincoln International (Investment Banking)
- Deloitte (Advisory Consulting)
- Procter & Gamble (Engineering)
- The University of Chicago Booth School of Business – MBA
- Miami University – Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
What excites you about industrial manufacturing?
Industrial manufacturing uniquely marries my past experiences with my passion for developing interpersonal relationships/cultures of teamwork. Manufacturing is the backbone of this country and runs on ingenuity, collaboration and grit. I am energized by partnering with our portfolio companies to help drive results and build winning cultures.
How do you spend your free time away from work?
Outside of work, I spend most of my free time with my wife, Bailey, and staying active. Against all logic, I am a diehard Cleveland sports fan.