At CWI Industrial Partners
- Founded CapitalWorks (now CWI Industrial Partners) in 1999
- As founder and chairman of CWI Industrial Partners, Rob is responsible for developing and maintaining senior relationships with investors and portfolio governance. Rob is also a member of the CWI Industrial Partners Advisory Board.
- Co-founder and President of Carlton, McCreary, Holmes & Co. now Key Corp (Investment Banking)
- Prescott Ball & Turben (Investment Banking)
- Calfee, Halter & Griswold LLP (Attorney)
- Case Western Reserve Law School – J.D.
- Amherst College – Bachelor of Arts in English (Cum Laude)
Aerospace and Defense, Material Handling / Automation
Ripley Tools, Paradigm Windows