“I believe that being a knowledgeable, active partner and good sounding board is as important as access to capital.”
At CW Industrial Partners
- Joined in 2006
- Todd Martin’s primary responsibilities include day-to-day management of the firm, developing and maintaining relationships with investors and financial intermediaries, sourcing and executing transaction opportunities and stewarding portfolio company investments
- Dresdner, Kleinwort, Wasserstein (Investment Banking)
- General Electric
- Circle Team Six Sigma Black Belt
- Operations Manager
- Demand Flow Technology (lean manufacturing)
- LTV Steel
- The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania – MBA
- GE New Manager and Operations Leadership Programs
- Case Western Reserve University – Bachelor of Science and Master’s Degree in Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering
- Electrical Components and Equipment
- Motion and Flow Control
- Ripley Tools
- Bryant Products
What excites you about industrial manufacturing?
There’s nothing more rewarding than producing something. I enjoy everything from the teamwork and the equipment to the technical skills and grit required to manufacture a product successfully. I’ve been fortunate to learn the tricks of the trade from some of the best manufacturers in the world.
How do you spend your time away from work?
I spend my time spare time with my wife, cheering on our three sons at various sports, and inviting over friends, neighbors and family for barbeques.